Learn from Katie Brown, CRNA, TANA District II Director, about what it takes to serve in a role on the TANA Board of Directors, and why serve! Ask yourself these important questions:
- Is now the time for me to increase my involvement in TANA and gain exposure to the inner workings of the organization?
- Would I like to receive leadership training from the AANA and TANA?
- Am I encouraged to evaluate the importance of my profession in my daily life?
- Am I giving back?
- Can I do more?
If you answered yes to any of those, please consider putting your name on the ballot. The Intent to Serve form is due no later than July 15, 2022, per TANA’s Bylaws. We are seeking CRNAs to fill seven leadership positions for the 2022 – 2023 year:
- President Elect – In order to run for this office, the candidate must have served one complete elected term previously in any board position.
- District I Director (Memphis Area)
- District III Director (Middle TN Area)
- District V Director (Northeast TN Area)
- Nomination Committee Members – Three members are needed.
Click here to find out more!