Join the Fray!
“When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
Calling all TANA members to “join the fray” as TANA takes on the Virginia Association of Nurse Anesthetists (VANA) in the first-ever TANA vs. VANA PAC Challenge! The goal: To see which state association can score the most points from Jan. 15 through Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 12.
Points are based on PAC donations as follows:
- One-time donation in any amount = field goal (3 pts)
- New monthly donor in any amount = touchdown (6 pts)
- Current monthly donor makes an additional one-time donation in any amount = touchdown plus 2-point conversion (8 pts)
End of 1st Quarter Score
Score updates for the remainder of the game will be announced as follows:
- Halftime (Monday, January 30, after 2 p.m.)
- End of 3rd quarter (Monday, February 6, after 2 p.m.)
- Final score (Monday, February 13)
Follow the action on TANA social media (Facebook and Instagram), this webpage, and blast emails from your team captains (BOD, PAC and PR committees).
But don’t just stand on the sidelines! Help TANA take down VANA by strengthening our PAC and helping to advance and protect our profession.
How to Donate
Donating is simple! Just click the button below and make sure to check the box indicating your donation is part of the TANA/VANA PAC Challenge. You can also text "IMPACT23" to 50155!
#TANAvsVANA #CRNAPACChallenge #TANAPACBlitz