- This event has passed.
TANA 79th Annual Fall Convention
October 21, 2016 - October 23, 2016
Making a Difference…..
CRNAs are Making A Difference every day in healthcare in Tennessee and across the country…
Making A Difference to create high quality access to care in the lives of patients….
Making a Difference our communities….
Making a Difference in our WORLD with our military and missions across the globe…
The 79th annual meeting will be held October 21-23, 2016 at the Embassy Suites Hotel & Convention Center in Murfreesboro, TN (a suburb of Nashville!).
The meeting will begin with a full day on Friday the 21st (7 Class A CE), full day on Saturday the 22nd (7 Class A CE) and (6 Class A CE) hours offered on Sunday the 23th. Exhibitors will join us and kick things off with a welcome reception on Friday afternoon. This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 21.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1033876; Expiration Date 10/23/2016.
Highlights of This Year’s Meeting…..
- Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia (USGRA) will be led by Patrick Moss, CRNA, DNAP, APN on Saturday for those that wish to register for this great event with live scanning models, state of the art ultrasound technology, and a comprehensive no-frills approach to regional anesthesia and acute pain management.
- Still trying to figure out the new CPC Program? John Preston, CRNA, DNSc, APN will join us with the NBCRNA for a CPC Program Overview with plenty of time for Q&A…
- A Saturday reception sponsored by Merck with the information on Sugammadex you have been requesting!
- Welcome back Gray McCall, CRNA to the TANA Meeting! Gray will join us to speak on Saturday
- Back this year ACLS/BLS/and PALS will be offered and you can once again receive CE for this course on Sunday
- Welcome Reception with Exhibitors and Student Poster Presentations on Friday and Saturday
- An exciting Annual Don Bell, CRNA College Bowl is planned on Saturday after our last meeting
- Well known speakers from across the country with a mixture of programming to include The Business of Anesthesia, plenty of pharmacology topics, Wellness, an AANA Update, a military perspective, and even “Oddball Cases”…..
ONLINE registration is closed.
Onsite Registration will be available! Hope to see you in Murfreesboro!
Accepted forms of payment: VISA & MasterCard
See Information on TANA’s Introduction to Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia (USGRA) Hands On Workshop- Saturday, October 22nd- Pre-Registration Required
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel & Conference Center1200 Conference Center Boulevard Murfreesboro, Tennessee, 37129 Tel: 615-890-4464 Fax: 615-890-4465
For directions and airport information, click here.
To Make Reservations: Hotel reservations for attendees exhibitors should be made directly with the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel & Convention Center by calling 615-890-4464 or 1-800-EMBASSY or online. TANA will make the group room rates available to all exhibitors as long as the group block is available. You will need to ask for group code TAN.
This hotel sells out quickly so please do not wait!
When making reservations online your attendees can follow the below steps:
-Enter dates on our hotel homepage
-Select "Check Availability"
-On the left hand side of the screen, under Narrow Your Results, select "Have a Special Code?"
-Enter your three-letter group code TAN
-Choose room type
-Proceed with reservation
The cut-off date for receiving the discounted rate is September 26, 2016. After this time any rooms that have not picked up will drop back into the system and the group rate will no longer be available.
TANA Call for Posters!
TANA is sponsoring a symposium for the dissemination and discussion of the scholarly work of SRNAs, CRNAs, and anesthesia Faculty, in the state of Tennessee. You are invited to submit a poster that advances scientific and clinical understanding, and presents or advances new ideas on any topic in the entire spectrum of the art and science of Nurse Anesthesia.
Click here for instructions, and deadline information. Due Date is October 3rd.