So, what makes us CRNAs special besides the amazing care we provide to patients every day?
We will tell you: Our unbridled compassion for others; out-of-the-box problem-solving abilities; strength and courage during tough times. We could go on…but instead, We’d rather you did!
For CRNA Week 2023 (January 22-28), TANA wants to share your unique story with our membership via blast email, social media, and the TANA website. And if your story might be of interest to the media, with your permission we will also pitch it to local news outlets for consideration of publication or an interview. Last year, TANA celebrated stories about our members that you can check out here for examples.
Do you have an equally unique and compelling story to tell? An amazing experience that made people say, “You did what?!” Or perhaps you’d rather not talk about yourself, let us know if there’s a peer you admire who might be willing to share their story with us.
If so, HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO DO to shine a bright light on our incredible profession:
- Submit a 2-3 sentence description in the form here.
- If you aren’t sure your story is anything special, let us be the judge of that!
- If your story is what we’re looking for, we will arrange a time for a brief interview with TANA’s PR specialist to get all the details in your own words.
- Then WE will write the story for you.
- All you need to do is approve it and we will take things from there.
I know we’re all busy with work, the holidays, and more, which is why TANA will do the heavy lifting. All you have to do is be willing to share your story idea with us by Friday, January 6.