So, what makes us CRNAs special besides the amazing care we provide to patients every day?
I’ll tell you: It’s the things most people never hear about. Our unbridled compassion for others; out-of-the-box problem-solving abilities; strength and courage during tough times. I could go on…but instead, I’d rather you did!
For CRNA Week 2022 (January 23-29), TANA wants to share your unique story with patients and our many other publics—stories like this one that recently appeared in the Chicago Tribune.
Do you have an equally unique and compelling story to tell? An amazing experience that made people say, “You did what?!” If so, HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO DO to shine a bright light on our incredible profession:
1. Submit a 2-3 sentence description in the form below.
2. If you aren’t sure your story is anything special, let us be the judge of that!
3. If your story is what we’re looking for, we will arrange a time for a brief interview to get all the details in your own words.
4. Then WE will write the story for you.
5. All you need to do is approve it and we will seek to have it published during CRNA Week.
I know we’re all busy with work, the holidays, and more, which is why TANA will do the heavy lifting. All you have to do is be willing to share your story idea with us by Thursday, December 23.