AANA invites you to a free webinar Student Loan Best Practices: Guide to Student Loan Debt Management presented by Laurel Road and GradFin on Thursday, April 13, from 2-3pm ET. Register here.
With the federal student loan repayment pause extended until the U.S. Department of Education is permitted to implement the proposed debt relief program, or the litigation is resolved, it’s an uncertain time for many borrowers. Now is the time to get your questions answered and start planning for the changes ahead.
The Guide to Student Loan Debt Management in 2023 webinar will cover questions such as:
- What is the most current information about federal student loan relief?
- Should I refinance or explore federal repayment options?
- What are the available federal loan repayment programs?
- What should I consider when deciding between refinancing or pursuing loan forgiveness?
- How do I access a free 1:1 student loan consultation?